Becoming an Arc Member Includes
- Membership to the State and National Organization
- Quarterly Newsletters (Local/State/National)
- Conventions, Conferences and Special Training
- Insurance Programs
- The Arc/s Credit Card Program
- and More…
Importance of Membership to The Arc
- Monitor and Participate in Public Policy/Legislation
- Research / Prevention
- Develop Best Practices
- Family / Professional Collaboration
- Support of the Largest Grassroots Organization Advocating for People with Developmental Disabilities and Their Families in the United States
- Public Awareness regarding Inclusion, Employment, Education, Community Living, Rights and Abilities of People with Developmental Disabilities
All Fees and Donations are tax deductible
Donations are accepted through paypal by using the Join or Give to The Arc section on the right.
Donate Your Car to The Arc Muskegon
Click the link below to learn how simple it is to donate your car to The Arc Muskegon and get a tax deduction for your donation
Thank you for considering giving to The Arc Muskegon!
- Do you wonder what The Arc does?
- Do you wonder how much it will help?
- Do you wonder if it really makes a difference?
Here’s some ideas of what your money could do if you donated to us!
$25 – Provides two people (often parents) the needed information and resources available for their child with autism.
$50 – Provides a family a face to face meeting with a special education advocate.
$75 – Provides us an opportunity to conduct a presentation and provide information to families, professionals, or people with developmental and intellectual disabilities.
$100 – Provides a child with a developmental disability an ability to attend camp for a week!
Every donated dollar is crucial to our mission and we appreciate your generosity.