Information & Referral
- Access to eligible services
- Community/State Resources
- Special Education
- Recreational Opportunities
- Supplemental Security Income & Medicaid
- Mental Health
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders
- Various Developmental Disabilities
- Intellectual/Cognitive disabilities
- Person Centered Planning
- Creative Housing Options
Click here for more information on Person Centered Planning.
Click here for more information on Creative Housing Options.
Pooled Trust Services
The Arc Muskegon is pleased to be offering a Pooled Accounts Trust service. This type of trust is a valuable resource for people with disabilities. Because it is considered irrevocable, the assets held are not considered as a resource of that person. It therefore protects their eligibility for government assistance programs, such as SSI and Medicaid, while allowing for a means to supplement and provide for “extras” above and beyond basic support.
Please refer to the Pooled Trust brochure below and learn how this sophisticated trust service can be made available for you or your loved one.
Click here to view our Pooled Trust brochure