As a member, you are helping make positive changes for people with intellectual & developmental disabilities and their families. You strengthen The Arc’s voice at the legislature. Elected officials listen to constituents – and to The Arc when The Arc speaks on your behalf. Your involvement makes a difference.
You Benefit Too!
• Receive up-to-date information on what’s happening in the world of intellectual & developmental disabilities, including state and national information
• Be the first to receive updates about upcoming events and news from The Arc Muskegon
• Receive automatic membership in The Arc Michigan and The Arc US
Please Join Us
- Becoming a The Arc Member Includes:
- Membership to the State and National Organization
- Quarterly Newsletters (Local/State/National)
- Conventions, Conferences and Special Training
- Insurance Programs
- The Arc/s Credit Card Program
- and More…
Importance of Membership to The Arc:
- Monitor and Participate in Public Policy/Legislation
- Research / Prevention
- Develop Best Practices
- Family / Professional Collaboration
- Support of the Largest Grassroots Organization Advocating for People with
- Developmental Disabilities and Their Families in the United States
- Public Awareness regarding Inclusion, Employment, Education, Community Living, Rights and Abilities of People with Developmental Disabilities
All Fees and Donations are tax deductible Donations are accepted through Paypal by using the Join or Give to The Arc section on the right.
Preferred Provider Membership:
The Arc Muskegon offers a unique opportunity to providers that offer services to individuals with disabilities through our Preferred Provider Memberships. Click the link below to see details.
Our annual special events are always in need of committed volunteers to help in a variety of capacities.
The Arc Muskegon is always looking for parents of children and adults with developmental disabilities to be a parent contact. This one on one networking is still important with parents and needed.
Please contact us about your area of interest.
The Arc volunteer application can be downloaded here.Volunteer Application PDF